Friday, October 06, 2006

techie question

hi everyone! mom wanted me to ask you doggies a question (you may have to go to your humans to find out the answer). i have no idea what she is talking about so i had to memorize the the question. Here goes:

has anyone switched to the new blogger.com beta version that is suppose to be new and improved? if so - do you like it and is it stable?

whew. enough of that stoopid human stuff. i didn't bark last night when my dad came home late. mom told he was coming before she went to sleep and i patiently waited for him. the night before i howled and carried on...so mom said i was improving.

-*w00f*

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:35 AM

    I have not switched yet, and asked the same thing on my blog. I have heard that if you swtich to the new blogger you can't go back to the old one-don't know if that is true. But my Aunt (human aunt) said that she would be waiting for all of the bugs to be worked out before she swtiches over. That's what I am going to do too, I would be so sad if I lost everything I have worked so hard to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:06 PM

    http://chocolate-dog.blogspot.com/

    Just posted that they switched over. Maybe you could ask them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:58 PM

    I also heard you can't go back. One of my blogger friends made the change, and after that she could not comment on any blogs and Blogger members couldn't comment on hers. It scared me, and I'm staying put for a while, even though I am now able to comment on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:56 PM

    DON'T DO IT , RANGER!!!!!!!

    Cal (http://www.loudishman.blogspot.com/ and Bosco (http://chocolate-dog.blogspot.com/) switched to the beta Blogger and are havin' reeeeally big troubles. No dog can bark at Bosco's and Cal had similar probs for a while. He hasn't posted for a while.

    Stay with what you have for now. 'Flopper' must be havin' big probs with beta. I haven't checked Bloggers web site yet but they have some reeeal issues.

    Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:24 AM

    gotcha! will do...sticking with the old blogger for now!

    -*w00f*

    ReplyDelete