Friday, July 27, 2007

hello there!

hi fellow doggies and humans. ranger, here....i've been on vacation. not on purpose. mom is so busy on the computer she doesn't let me have any time to get on it. she explained that the more time she is using the 'puter for work, the more dog bones she can afford to buy me. well, i haven't seen an increase in that area at all.

she hasn't been able to take pictures of me either. dad lost our camera. some stupid human stole it. mom was really mad. good news is, she just bought one. but it's still in the box (did i mention she is really busy)?

we have been visiting the river this summer. i went twice. one time there were a lot of loud noises. kids running around with fire setting off these incredibly loud bangs. they loved it. me? not so much. i hid in the trailer and refused to come out.

last weekend we went again. i swam and swam and swam. i went on my first boat ride. it was okay. we went to a beach which had a LOT of humans. there were naked human legs everywhere! apparently, humans take off a lot of clothes when they are in the sun. they also drink and EAT really well. i'm there to help them with that of course.

i met lots of dogs. other labbies like myself. course, i'm the best looking one. i also hurt my tail. apparently i strained it swimming too much and got what is called "cold tail". it was kinda limpy. mom was very, very worried about it. but it seems to be doing better. i overheard her saying that she was going to take me to the vet. whew! i lucked out.

well, i need to take a nap. bark at you dogs later!

-*w00f*

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Hey Ranger,
    Nice to see you are having a great summer! We got to go swimming this summer too. Isn't it fun?? We hope your tail is going to be ok so you don't have to go to the vet. Have a great weekend!
    Luv & Wirey Hugs!
    Butchy & Snickers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:22 PM

    Ranger! Zoom! Zoom! Zoom! Zoom! Zoooooooooooooooooooom!!

    Glad to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:59 PM

    Glad to have you back Ranger - I missed you.

    Love
    Opy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:01 AM

    Glad to hear you back Ranger Danger! Momma thinks I might sprain my tail with all the wagging I do. I guess it's a good thing we don't have a pond anymore. I might really hurt my tail. Hope your waggle tail is doing better.

    -Sadie Mae Dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:54 PM

    I pray that your tail heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:47 AM

    Hey Ranger,

    glad you're enjoying your summer while we shiver 'n' shake over here in winter.

    And I can relate to your, ahem, difficulties with your ma, blogging etc. My ma's been really slack with mine. I hope it improves!

    Chow for now,

    Tin Tin xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:14 AM

    Hi Ranger! My name is Lucas and I'm a lab too. I'd like to add you to my blogroll. Have a nice day!

    Woof!
    - Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:33 PM

    That happened to Dakota's tail when she swam a lot once. The moms thought she broke it, because it was down and limp instead of up over her back.

    It was better the next day, though. I'm glad yours was, too!

    ReplyDelete