Thursday, May 31, 2007

i HATE this thing...

...i can't do anything with this stupid red thing on. i try to run but it is weird. i hit everything and scrape the walls. i drool inside of it SO it becomes wet. i can't rub my head up against my mom and she has a hard time kissing my forehead.

mom won't take it off because she had to take me BACK into the pet EMERGENCY clinic to get my privates re-stitched. she was not a happy camper.

humiliated!

i promise i won't lick...please take it off???

-*w00f*

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:30 AM

    Could he wear a cup??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:34 AM

    Poor Ranger. Heal fast. Cone goes away.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:12 AM

    Oh dear, poor Ranger :( Hang in there buddy - we are thinking of you.

    Love
    Opy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:09 PM

    Poor Ranger. The cone will come off soon pal. Then you can have some fun playing again.
    Luv & Wirey Hugs!
    Butchy & Snickers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:58 AM

    Hey Rangers,

    You know that your 'Privates' are suppose to be private. "Leave them alone, and you'll go home, without that stupid collars!"

    Your Elizabethan-collar comes from Queen Elizabeth I. So maybe we should barks you're wearin' a Sir Walter Raleigh collar. Looks like you use a littles dignity.

    Hang in there. (So to bark.)

    Wuufs!

    Ƨ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:45 PM

    My momma told me that all puppies come broken and have to get fixed. I had a conehead too. Momma recently throwed it away though because I chewed it up!

    -Sadie Mae Dog

    ReplyDelete