Saturday, November 11, 2006

seizure?

well i had a little scare yesterday. i woke up from my nap and when i got up to walk ... i couldn't walk straight. i tilted to the right and then tilted to the left....mom saw me right away and freaked out. no matter how i tried...i couldn't walk normal. i wanted to be happy but i kept losing my balance.

before i knew it i was swept into the car and at the vet's office (someone guy i've never met before). i started to feel a bit better but still wasn't quite myself. that guy picked me up and put me on this HIGH stainless steel table. i was so scared....i was shaking badly. but my mom was there soothing me. then he had the nerve to shave a portion of hair off my leg and stuck me with needles. even more humilating...he stuck something up my butt. but i endured.....

i overheard mom talking to dad that they are afraid i had a seizure because everything else looked okay. what is a seizure? i don' even know what happened!!!!

-*w00f*

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:44 PM

    I hope that you are ok now. Maybe the vet can figure out what happened for sure, and tell your mom and dad what to do if it happens again, which hopefully, it won't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:31 PM

    I get seizures sometimes. They don't hurt or anything, but I don't like them. My Mom cuddles me and the vet told her to massage my eyelids to relax me. And she sings to me...ugh.

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:56 PM

    Hey Ranger.
    Hope you are okay.
    My furs is just now coming back full on my leg where they shaved me for my heartworm test. It's been like a month! But Momma says she can still see it. I think she just knows where to look.

    -Sadie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:18 PM

    Ooooh Ranger,

    hope you're ok, doooog.

    Keep us posted on any diagnoses that the vet throws up. Maybe you need more treats. Treats solve everything.

    Oh, and extra cuddles too, of course.

    Chow for now,

    Tin Tin xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:40 PM

    Ranger~
    we hope your well soon.I will have to get ny human to send treats.I think your new girlfriend looks like me.sniff-sniff

    Lot's of Lick's
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Hi Ranger,
    Hope you're doin' ok. Tin Tin's right - treats solve everything!! Milk this!
    - Chuck

    p.s. Don't worry - your mom & the vet guy will figure everything out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:36 AM

    Ranger dear, I hope everything is alright with you now.

    Lots of wet licks and kisses,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:05 AM

    I get seizures. My Human tracks their frequency and length on a chart. Right now my vet doesn't think I need medicine.

    Seizures are very stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:44 PM

    Ranger,

    From one Chocolate to another, I sure hope you are ok........I hope
    nothing further comes of the seizures.

    Best Wisshes,
    Maddie the Chcolate Lab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:07 AM

    oh, ranger, i hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete